I have an honest straight-forward approach that provides clients with the highest levels of personalized attention, service & positive results. Each person has a unique situation. My forte is serving individual needs in a fun and caring manner. I care about people & go that extra mile.
• Extensive Real Estate Experience in Hikes Point, East Louisville Neighborhoods, Oldham County, The Highlands, Crescent Hill, Saint Matthews, Germantown, J-Town and Fern Creek.
• $80+ Million in Sales/ 400+ Real Estate Transactions 1998-to present
• 51 year, 3rd generation, Louisville native
• Ascension Catholic Grade School, Saint Xavier H.S., University of Louisville
Here’s What Johns’s Past Clients Say About Him:
- John is a great realtor. He is extremely patient, nice, and knowledgeable. He helped me get a great house and made it stress free. This was my first time buying a house. Next time I need a realtor I know who I am going to.
- John went the extra mile to make the process of selling my home seamless. His expertise along with the talent of his Home Stager was invaluable. Their suggestions, recommendations, & resources made all the difference with getting my house show-ready to go on the market, and to ultimately get multiple offers over the list price within 24 hours. It was by far the best experience I’ve had selling a home. If you are considering selling or buying a home, I would highly recommend John every single time.
- I recently bought a property from John Rahm. With a strong knowledge of the local area, he was extremely helpful and professional throughout the process. From helping me track down a home that ticked all my boxes, to responding to my (many) queries without delay, he took the stress out of the process. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I couldn’t recommend highly enough!! John went far above and beyond to help with my purchase. I will with out a doubt use John Rahm again for my next purchase or sale!
As an experienced agent, I understand that buying and selling is one of the biggest decisions in a client’s life and view representation and guidance of my clients through this process as a true privilege. I am not afraid to work hard for my clients to make sure each real estate experience is a complete success.
I am a family man with a devotion to my wife, Debbie and daughter Rylee. An athlete by nature, I was a member of the U of L swim team and St. Xavier Swim Team where I swam for a state championship. I also donate time coaching local club and grade school volleyball.
John Rahm, Realtor
Your Real Estate Expert!
Joe Hayden Real Estate Team
RE/MAX Properties East